Enjoy More Gemperle Egg Recipes. We invite you to visit our Facebook page for more salad and soup ideas.
A meal in one dish. You family will love this!
8oz. uncooked spiral pasta, cooked, drained
2 cups arugula, lightly chopped
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
¼ red onion thinly sliced lengthwise
6 HARD-BOILED EGGS, cut into wedges
½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp. olive oil
½ Tbsp. sugar
3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
1 garlic clove, minced
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon mustard.
Step 1. WHISK together dressing ingredients in small bowl until well combined.
Step 2 Mix pasta, arugula, red bell pepper, red onion and mozzarella cheese in large bowl. Pour prepared dressing over pasta mixture; toss until well coated. ADD eggs and toss briefly.
Step 3 REFRIGERATE. Salad is best after several hours refrigerated to combine flavors.
We hope you enjoyed all of our recipes using Gemperle Eggs!
A Traditional Indonesian dish with a gingery peanut lime sauce. Great way to get all your veggies. I have also substituted almond butter and chopped almond for this recipe and it is also yummy!
- Fresh spinach
- Yellow rice (white or brown rice with 1/2 tsp. of turmeric)
- Assortment of veggies such as:
Broccoli steamed, fresh green beans steamed, red and green cabbage finely shredded, thin slices of carrot lightly steamed or raw, mung bean sprouts, chopped red onion
- Hard boiled eggs sliced or chopped
Peanut Sauce dressing:
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 heaping Tbsp. finely grated ginger
1 heaping Tbsp. minced garlic
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 1/2 c hot water
4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsps. salt
crushed red pepper to taste
Choose your favorite veggies. They can be cooked or raw – or some of each. Arrange everything on a platter in the following order
1) Bed of fresh spinach on bottom
2) Yellow rice on the spinach
3) an assortment of veg. on the rice
4) hard boiled eggs on the veg.
5) Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top
1) put everything in a blender and puree until smooth. if it’s too thick, add a little extra water
2) serve at any temperature, drizzled over gado gado.