Gemperle Enterprises and the Philosophy of Giving Back to the Community
California’s Gemperle Enterprises continues to play an important role in the Central Valley of California and how they give back to the community. The Gemperle Family continues the philosophy of selfless giving started in the early days of Gemperle Enterprises with the late Annemarie and Ernie Gemperle.
Often, too much of the state tax dollars go to big urban area and large cities and sometimes the small farming communities are forgotten. The Central Valley in California operates suffers one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Gemperle Enterprises offers high quality job security, living wages, and benefits to employees. Profit sharing opportunities are offered to full time employees.
Gemperle Enterprises Egg Donations
A large portion of Gemperle Enterprises community support is through egg donations. Over 500,000 eggs each year are donated through free lunch programs, donations to food banks , Christmas Baskets and donations to other service organization. The company wants to ensure that those in need have healthy eggs included in their family diets.
Charity groups and community organizations the Gemperle Family and Gemperle Enterprises Supports
• The United Samaritans Foundation – Egg donations for food baskets and lunch programs
• California State University Stanislaus – College scholarship opportunities for students
• Carnegie Arts Center – supporting the local art scene
• Turlock Community Theatre – supporting the local cultural scene
• Turlock Regional Sports Complex at Gemperle Fields – ensuring that the local community has a place for outdoors sports
• Greater Yosemite Council Boy Scouts of America – creating leaders to make the Central Valley a vibrant community
• Diocese of Stockton – Supporting charity work
• Turlock Chamber of Commerce – supporting the economic community for a strong local economy
Annemarie and Ernie Gemperle, were always a philanthropic force within the community. Their children now follow in their philanthropic footsteps continuing the legacy of their parents.